Follow by Email

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Terror Which Is Thyroid Storm

Dear World- This blog post is now part of my new book so I took it down because I don't want to be a jerk and ruin it for you-
you're welcome
a preview of this awesomeness that includes a bunch of illustrations I drew all by myself
is available to download for 99 cents on Amazon by clicking here-
Beauty Tips for the Bereaved
Or you can go "like" our facebook page and read the preview for free by clicking here-
https://www.facebook.com/BeautyTipsfortheBereaved?ref=hl


 
This book is not a memoir.
It's a Survival Guide.
If you woke up this morning wondering if you can make it through the day
this book will be the little paper cup of water popping up unexpectedly by the side of the road.
If you are thinking to yourself-"My life is so much more fucked than anyone else I know."
this book will show you how to dig through the wreckage and find something priceless.
If you are doing just fine, thank you, but need something to read on that long flight next week-
I will make you laugh
(even if you don't want to)
and make you cry
(sometimes that feels good too)
but I promise to give you something beautiful.
(Not to give anything away but it has a happy ending. It's currently unfolding right now.)
Because here is the thing no one tells you-
when you lose everything,
when you think you have nothing left to offer that anyone will value-
you can give the world your truth.
Dear World,
Here is my love letter to you.
Here is my story.
 

2 comments:

  1. Usually if you have thyroid problems they will prescribe Synthroid but in my own opinion natural thyroid is much better than synthetics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoey Deschanel is a good choice. She is almost as cute as you and almost as funny.

    You could have died here, you know. But it's still funny.

    ReplyDelete