Follow by Email

Thursday, April 1, 2010

For real?

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/0,39029552,49305387,00.htm

They found an "oddly dressed" man outside of the Large Hadron collider in Geneva claiming to be from the future.He said he came back to stop the Collider from destroying the world.
"Police said Mr Cole, who was wearing a bow tie and rather too much tweed for his age, would not reveal his country of origin. "Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."
Then, the article said, the guy disapeared from his jail cell.

9 comments:

  1. This is my favorite line "It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."

    And ----

    Mr Cole was taken to a secure mental health facility in Geneva but later disappeared from his cell. Police are baffled, but not that bothered.

    ha ha, I would like to talk to this man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The anonymous comment was from me, Caitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, is it terrible that I want this to be true and not just some crazy spewing crazy talk?

    Something to look forward too, Time travel! I wonder if I have met future me yet...? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. here is how you post a clickable link:

    1. Paste this into your blog post.



    2. Between the quotes, type the web address (URL) where you intend to send your readers.

    Example:


    3. Now type your link text between the > and <.

    Example
    Click here to go to a really cool site

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummmmm.... all the HTML vanished from my comment... but my link worked!

    go here ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad we get this time travel thing sorted in the future. My vacations will never be the same again. Hang on- just how far in the future was he from? Maybe my great great great grandchildren's vacations will never be the same again...

    ReplyDelete