Follow by Email

Monday, December 7, 2009

New Boobies

During an argument about whether Ruby's cookie would be eaten before or after dinner-

"Mommy you not being good. You not going to get any presents from Santa."
Me- "What if I ask Jesus?"
"No, youre not sharing."
Me-"Mommy wants a new pair of boobies for Christmas. Tell Daddy."
"No, Santa Claus is all out of boobies."
"Where did all the boobies go."
She gestures to the people walking down the street. "All dose guys got your boobies. Now Santa and Jesus are all out of boobies. You just have to keep your tiny ones."
Thanks Santa.

1 comment:

  1. My 4 year old niece is also boobie insensitive.
    While in the pool, she said, "I want to have BIG boobies like my mommy when I grow up! Now I only have little boobies like you, 'Dina."
    You may have "tiny" boobies, but apparently I have the chest of a 4 year old.
    =(

    ReplyDelete